Wednesday, August 26, 2015

BEAUTIFUL FARM

Farms are beautiful with all those wonderful animals.They couldn't get any better, however they can! I can guess what you are thinking, I really love animals! Actually , don't give your hopes up because if you think your wrong you are actually right! I really do like animals. Animals are my dream and I have loved them since I knew what they were. They are pretty cute to me and  if you were to ask some one if they like fish they would probably say that they are so boring, just swimming around and being boring but I don't think that. I think that they'r beautiful little creatures that swim around in water.I don't have a favorite animal because I love all of them.






                                       


                                               The End

No comments:

Post a Comment