Friday, September 8, 2017

Tarts? Sweet!-Reflection

This is my maths reflection. We had to work with the people in our buddy groups when we did this task. The people in my group are Nehemiah, Skyla, and Noah. What I enjoyed most was doing the task and working together with my group and getting the task done. The thing that I found challenging was doing the 60's side. The thing I think we could do better at is working together.
Name of problem:  Tarts? Sweet
Describe the problem:  Ria wants to make 24 tarts and she is wondering what quantity of each ingredient she will need.  Mrs Rashid wants to feed her whole class, and she needs to make 60 tarts.
These are the strategies and knowledge I used to solve the problem.
(add more bullet points for each step)
Half of the numbers for 24
Half 24 so you can get 12 and then add on the 48 for the 60
Describe how you used 2 learning muscles
Collaboration- We worked together
Making links- We used what we knew to figure out our new stuff like a puzzle.
Photo of the task:



No comments:

Post a Comment