Monday, November 21, 2016

Writing

This is my writing. I chose to write about it because this is how I want my life to be like.





WALT develop a story to entertain the reader- Nixie
Text form: Narrative

Success Criteria
  • Use the Writing Process (Get Ready, Craft, Revising, Editing, Sharing)
  • Structure your narrative through your plan
  • Begins with orientation (setting and main character)
  • Paint a picture with words (descriptive words and actions)
  • Paragraphs (Orientation / Events x3 / Resolution - Ending)
  • My writing goal:





                                My new life!
This is the story of how my life became the best life EVER!!! It wasn’t very fun until a little while longer. Things weren't so good back in the days. If you start to read and think the same thing, I don’t blame you but please stay tuned because it gets better…



It was a sunny summer day, me and  my little brother mason were playing marco polo in the pool. Mason is five. He has light blonde hair, greenish eyes, light skin and he doesn’t stop talking. I am ten, I am a girl, and my  name is  Nixie. I have brown hair with blonde at the end, blue eyes, tan skin and i’m always on technology.

My cat Nemo was hunting a bird in the garden. He is 4,  grey and white, green eyes, and the most adorable baby ever. My big brother Jacob was in his room on his PS4. He is sixteen. He has brownish curtains, blue eyes, his skin is between light and tan, and you don’t usually see him much because he is usually in his room, at a friends, or at a party. Mum and my step dad, Jared were supervising us while talking because our pool’s so deep

Jared is thirty one. He has brown hair greenish eyes, and his skin is between light and tan. Mum is thirty one, her hair is blondish whitey gold, her eyes are light blue in the sun and bluish green inside, and her skin is tanish.

Anyway, mum and Jared were talking. I didn’t know what they were talking about but five minutes later we ended up in the hospital waiting room. Mum and Jared were the ones  in the room in the hospital. Jacob was looking after me and Mason in the waiting room. Jacob was sitting on a chair watching us, Mason was looking at the pictures of a book, and I was fiddling with a baby toy.

We were in there for a while. I didn’t know what the time was by the time we fell asleep but a lady came up to my brother Jacob and told him that “our mum and Jared were waiting in room nine.”

We thanked the lady and set off to room nine. On the way, I found a lotto ticket for kids. I picked it up and and started to scratch. One Trillion…   One Trillion…  One Trillion!!! I won the lotto! I didn’t know what to say. Finally I thought of something. “Hallelujah!”


“What is it?” My brother Jacob asked.
“Yeah, what is it?”, questioned Mason.
“I won the kid lotto. Can we just see mum and Jared?”
“As long as I get a Billion dollars,” said Jacob.
“Me too!” Squeaked Mason.


I wasn’t really going to give them a Billion dollars each. Finally, we arrived at room nine. Mum was sitting in a hospital bed, one hand holding Jared’s, the other holding a baby. “Hello,” mum said.
“Hi.” I replied. “Have you named her?”
“No,” mum said. “Would you like to name her?”
“How about… Summer.”
“Summer it is then.”
“Mum,”
“Yes honey? “
“I won the kid lotto”
“Hallelujah!”


Time had past, and  Jared  said it was  time to go home. I said, “I am going to spend my money on me.” That night I went on my computer when an ad popped up on my screen. ‘Mansion for sale’, said the ad.
I didn’t really think it was useful until I remembered the lotto ticket and looked in the description. This is what it looked like.

Mansion for sale; $100,000
Bedrooms:6, (One for each of us)
Spare rooms:12, (Two for each of us)
Bathrooms:3
Our own bathrooms:6, (One for each of us)
Living rooms:7, (One for each of us plus one.)
Kitchens:6, (One for each of us.)




After I read the ad, I paid for it online, bought a seven seater car, and went to sleep. The next morning, I woke up and made jam on toast for breakfast. Jared walked into the room and started to make a milo. Then I told him what I did and reminded him about the kid lotto ticket.


In the afternoon, somebody dropped off the seven seater car. “I’ll just be out in the seven seater car with Nixie to cash in the lotto ticket,” said Jared. “Jacob will look after you while we’re gone,” he told Mason.


On the way home after we cashed in the lotto ticket, I bought a few more things online for Mason and Summer.

                        Summer
  • Bassinet
  • Toy cat
  • Toy lamb
  • Giraffe bassinet blanket
  • Bookshelf
  • Baby books
  • Toy box
  • LED S light
  • Wall shelf
  • Small rabbit statue
  • Rattler
  • Pram
  • Minnie mouse toy


                        Mason
  • Lion guard Timon
  • Lion guard Pumba
  • Lion guard Kion
  • Lion guard Kiara
  • Lion guard Bunga
  • Lion guard Ono
  • Lion guard Mtoto
  • Lion guard Fuli
  • Lion guard Simba
  • Lion guard Nala
  • Bookshelf
  • Toy box
  • Triangle bed duvet
  • Bedside table
  • Wall shelf
  • LED M light
  • Pikachu statue
  • Pikachu bag
  • Pikachu toy
  • Mickey mouse toy




If I were to list everything, you would start to get really bored. I also bought a few more things for me as well. And for mum, Jared, and Jacobs gifts, I got then a Billion dollars each.


When we got home, I hired some men to move our things to the mansion. While they did that, Me, Jared, Mason, and Jacob hopped into the car and drove off. When we got there, I ordered some food, bathroom supplies, and living room supplies. Then I set up, bought some pets, my own fishpond in my room, and had Mikaylah over while Jared brought mum home.


When she got home, she was a little surprised about the mansion, but not too much because she knew about the lotto ticket. Then I took the baby to have a nap, me and Mikaylah watched a movie on my new T.V, and we had the best life ever.




                   The End

2 comments:

  1. Great story Nixie. I like your creative thinking.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate post It is a lot to write I wish I could write that much.your writing level must be rocketing sky hi

    ReplyDelete